Manufacturer of Colour Fixer in Mumbai.
* Protects Coloured fabric from fading during washing.
* Retains their colour brilliance.
* Maintain Colour integrity of Fabrics.
* Rated excellence in Colour Fixation
Direction to Use
Frist try on inner surface of Fabrics:
* Applicable as pre-soak addition.
* For better result use 2 caps of Colour fixer with a pinch of salt in 2 ltr. water and soak the fabric for 30minutes. Wring out the fabrics and dry.
* Finally press with hot iron.
* Repeat the process on regular interval to retain Colour integrity & brilliance of Colour.
A product which by name itself define to fix the colour specifically on Cotton Fabrics, which has tendency to get fad during washing.
How to Use:
New Cotton fabrics should be soaked in minimum water with two caps of Colour Fixer, for half an hour & then dry & Hot press (Ironing) next day.
For regular used fabrics, after wash treat it as mention above.
For better result add some salt along with Differ Colour Fixer.
a) Different Fabrics with two different colours should be treating / soaking separately.
b) Fabric having two or more colour should be treating only after wash.